- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) generated in accordance with the requirements of ZertES BAKOM CENT/TS 419.241 (2014-06) ETSI TS 101.456 V1.4.3 (2007-05) ETSI TS 102.042 V2.4.1 (2013-02)
- Operating in two redundant high safety data centers.
- You can extract the details about our services under Certificate Policy (CP) and Certification Practice Statement (CPS).
What we guarantee
- Absolute confidentiality and greatest logical and physical data protection
- Highest availability of the entire physical and software technical infrastructure
- Complete revision ability and comprehensibleness of all interactions (inclusive Time Stamping)
- Certification Service Provider (CSP) certified to issue qualified and advanced digital signature according to SR 943.03 (ZertES), ETSI TS 102.042, ETSI TS 101.456 as a Trustworthy System Supporting Server Signing (TW4S).
- On Demand signature (personell signature) through the All-in Signing Service
- ElDI-V mass digital signature (organisational signature) through the All-in Signing Service
- Timestamping and mass digital signature through the All-in Signing Service
- EV-SSL Server certificates
- E-Mail certificates used by Mail-Gateways (CMP interface)
- The Swisscom root certificates are integrated in the root stores of the major browsers, operating systems, e -mail clients and PDF viewers. / 549KB. Save Open
Areas of digital certificates
- Identity- & Access-Management
- Mobile Computing / Remote Access System / Strong Authentication
- VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
- Single sign on, also in connection with the access systems
- Qualified digital signatures
- Secure Collaboration, Secure e-Mail, date encoding
- Customer Care Center 7×24h / 0800 724 724
You will find more information on the webpage of Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd.